Here are some random musings that I probably should write about some day…
One of the things I find challenging is doing the writing! My writing process usually involves me thinking about what I’m going to write, long before I start writing. When I’m ready (or a deadline’s fast approaching) I spew out everything I can think of. I then spend quite a bit of time reorganizing and refining.
As an aside, I consider myself a much better editor than writer. I find it fairly easy to take a paper, article, proposal, whatever written by someone else and to help refine it.
- “Plagarism is Good”: Using plagarism detection to track the spread of open educational resources and open content
- How to disseminate educational innovations
- Presentation Manifesto…-or-…The audience is listening
- My goal? Your goal? What’s the point?
- The Good, the Bad, and the Pick Me!…A guide to writing a grant proposal
- Field of dreams…we built it, but they’re not coming…
- What went wrong…
- Go to the users…and don’t reinvent the wheel!
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly…Learning technology standards -or- metadata
- Communication…doesn’t require you to be face to face…